Monday, August 6, 2007

WHAT HAS BEFALLEN THE NEW YORK TIMES?

I realize that most of this blog's readers probably get their New York Times before I do. Today, I purchased my copy of the NYT at about 3 PM MDT from a Starbucks in Utah. So what I am going to say maybe old but . . .

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY NEW YORK TIMES???!!!

This can't be the same newspaper that I read since when I was in high school some 50 years ago. Is nothing sacred? Must the owners and managers of the NY Times butcher the grande dame of newspapers for the mundane purpose of saving money? How could they do this?

I hate the new look. I despise the cut-down version. Raise the price to $2.00 a copy, do anything you will, but one thing I forbid thee, oh tamper not with the look of The New York Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment